Monday, May 26, 2014

~ More Late 1990s EEGAH!! & TABONGA! Tag Team Email Art ~

It's Memorial Monday with Tabonga, here at The Dungeon!.. Here are 13 more pieces of Computer Tag Team Artwork Eegah!! and I did just for the Hell of it a few years back. At the time I was doing lots of highly detailed paintings, so, this stuff was like therapy for me.

This piece turned out great, here are The Fabulous Mop Tops posing for this shot.

I don't know why but I love this one, it's just twisted in all the right ways for me!

This is my second favorite piece that we created, I can see it as a large oil painting, look closely for the joke.

Look out for The Buggers!!.. No matter what they are, they're up to something weird! Not the stuff in your nose, rather, things that really BUG you, man!

Here are three Desert Mutants what like to hang out in deserts where atomic bombs were tested, and, have their own show on The Discovery Channel!..

This is another one that's plain crazy, looks like you never know what to expect when you get to Heaven!!

This is actually a cosmic comedy team from the Funnybone Galaxy, a million light years away!

What can I say?.. Monsters at a monster movie!

If you ever have to spend time in the slammer, well, these guys are there to entertain you!!

Here's a nice example of an exotic LSD Tiki, whatever that is.

This piece was created from a pencil drawing I did in 1977, recycling, Eegah!! added nails!

You know that weird family down the lane?.. This is what you'll find in their back yard!

This one is simply known as... Woody Blows A Gasket!

Check back on Wednesday when Eegah!! will bring us a little more insanity!..

No comments:

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??